Thursday, July 14, 2016

Pennys Challenge 283 Winners and Top 3

Please accept my sincere apologies for the lateness in announcing the winners for this challenge, life has just got in the way and I literally have not had a moment to catch up

Congrats 42. Jana K. (3)  You have won a $10 gift certificate from


and

Congrats  39. Cathy P.  You have won 3 digi images of your choice from 

Nikki Burnette


Store

Can you both please email me (Julie) with the words Pennys challenge 283 winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your details off to our lovely sponsors and our winners badge out to you

And now for the Top 3 as chosen by DT member Jennifer
 
#2 Rutscht


#92 Coops

#47 Kaboo Designs
 Congrats Ladies! Please feel free to take our Top 3 badge from our side bar to proudly display on your blogs 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much ladies for picking my card in your top 3 and congrats to all the other winners too ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete