Thursday, July 14, 2016

Penny Challenge 281 Winners and Top 3

Please accept my sincere apologies for the lateness in announcing the winners for this challenge, life has just got in the way and I literally have not had a moment to catch up

Congrats 41. Beebeebabs  You have won a $10 gift certificate from 


and

Congrats 63. Marja  You have won 3 digi images of your choice from 

Sparkle n Sprinkle



 Store
Blog

Cam both winners please email me (Julie) with the words Pennys Challenge 281 winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your details off to our kind sponsors and your winners badge off to you 

Now for the Top 3 as chosen by Helen

 31. Crea Astrid: Fashion Girl.
53. Wendy F 
 64. coops 

Congrats! Please feel free to take our top 3 badge from our side bar to proudly display on your blogs

4 comments:

  1. What fun that I'm in the Top 3. Thank you Helen for picking out my card. Congratulations ladies.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all winners - Thank you so much for picking my card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my card in your top 3 :) Congrats to all winners.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking my card in your top 3 :) Congrats to all winners.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete