Thursday, June 9, 2016

Pennys Challenge 280 challenge winners and Top 3

Thank you to everyone that entered challenge 280

I am now delighted to announce our lucky winners and Top 3 

Congrats  29. N-Eva  You have won 7 digi images of your choice from


and
Congrats  149. Crea Astrid: BBQ You have won 2 digi images of your choice from 

Can you both please email me (Julie) with the words Pennys challenge 280 and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your details off to our lovely sponsors and get your winners badge out to you too 

Now for the Top 3 as chosen by DT member Caz


Congrats ladies! Please feel free to take our Top 3 badge from our side bar to proudly display on your blogs

3 comments:

  1. What fun that I am one of the winners. I am very happy. Other ladies congratulations.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow what a surprise to see my card thank you so very much and so pleased you liked it. Congrats to the other top three people and the winner

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) :) :) Thank you for this honor!
    And congrats to other ladies...

    ReplyDelete