Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Pennys Challenge 272 Winners and Top 3

Thank you to everyone that entered challenge 272

Please accept my sincere apologies in the delay in announcing our lucky winner and Top 3

Congrats  81. Crea Astrid: You Make Me Smile.  You have won a $10 gift certificate for their online store


and 
 
Congrats  99. Wendy F  You have won 3 digi images of your choice from 

Store
Prize - 3 Digi images from the store
 
Can both winners please email me (Julie) with the words Pennys Challenge 272 winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your details and image choices off to our kind sponsors and get your winners badge out to you 
 
Now for the Top 3 as chosen by the DT
 
Congrats ladies, please feel free to take our Top 3 badge from our side bar to proudly display on your blogs

3 comments:

  1. What fun that I was one of the winners. Other ladies congratulations.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Julie to have only just seen this, do hope I'm not to late! have emailed you.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Wendy, I somehow missed this post too! I just came past to see if the winners were posted and I see my card was chosen in the Top 3, yay!! Thank you so much,
    XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete