Friday, September 7, 2012

Challenge 91 winners

Thank you to each and every one of you that entered our Sparkle and shine challenge last week, we had 91 entries and enjoyed looking at each and everyone of them. 
We hope you will join in with our new theme this week which is 
Sew Charming

Well its now time to announce last weeks winners of our Sparkle and Shine Challenge
Congratulations you have won $10 voucher from Stitchy bear stamps

and 

Congratulations you have won 4 digi images of your choice from
Sassy Studio Designs

and 
 
Congratulations you have won 
4 digi images of your choice from Eye candie creations

Can all those winners please email me juliebjenner@btinternet.com with the word winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your details to our sponsors so they can arrange to get your prize to you.

Don't forget to join in with our new challenge Sew Charming

3 comments:

  1. Ooo yay thank you for choosing me as a winner yay so excited!! Love all the other winners cards too... off to email you now :) :) Made my day! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners. All the cards are stunning. So lovely designs. I have worked for the plastic business cards and these cards inspire me so much. I appreciate these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable designs with eye pleasing shades...I think next time you should conduct challenge on Plastic business cards...

    ReplyDelete