Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pennys Challenges week #6

Thank you to each and every one of you who participated in last week's challenge. I'm amazed at the turn-out last week, I do believe last week was our busiest week yet!!! We do appreciate you participating and we absolutely love checking out your artwork! Last week for me was especially fun with the pearls, because they are one of my favorite embellishments and I got tons of great ideas from your blogs!!! So thank you again!

This week our challenge is:

our second Sketch Challenge!

This week we are playing for F-U-N! Winner will be chosen next Wednesday morning using Random.org. They will get their project featured here with a link back :) You can view past featured projects by clicking "Featured" at the top of the page.

Here is some inspiration from the design team, please visit their blogs and leave some nice comments, and I'm sure they will do the same for you!





Please remember to use Mr. Linky and when adding a link, add the link to your project, not the link to your entire blog. Please click here if you've forgotten the rules. You have until 6am next Wednesday, September 16 to submit an entry! If you're using a photo gallery instead of a blog please use this weeks tag: "PC06", blog users can just use the tag "Penny's Challenges #6"

Thanks for playing and don't forget... HAVE FUN!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Everyone's work is fabulous! I missed out last week on account I own no pearls!Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these turned out wonderful,I am hoping to find some time today to play along.Great job ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had so much fun with sketch. For some reason I couldn't upload the image on my blog today, so had to go through Split Coast Stampers. Will have to try again later to upload to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a FUN sketch!! and all of the DT's cards are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There must have been a problem with google this morning. I was finally able to upload my challenge card & post a few minutes ago. Everyone's cards look fabulous. Can't wait to see what we will be doing next week.

    ReplyDelete