Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Penny's Challenge week 5!!!

Thank you all so much for participating in last week's challenge!! I've been having so much fun seeing all your work and knowing that you're all participating!!! It means alot to me, so thank you! And... surprise!!! As a special thank you I am going to offer EVERY PERSON who participates this week the following digital image (see bottom of post for more details) Spread the word on your challenge post so nobody misses out!!!!



This week our challenge is:

Pearls!!!!

Pearls, because well.... I'm soooo in love with pearls on projects. They are so beautiful and elegant and fun. So let's use some pearls just so I can look at them :)

This week we are playing for F-U-N! Winner will be chosen next Wednesday morning using Random.org. They will get their project featured here with a link back :) You can view past featured projects by clicking "Featured" at the top of the page.

Here is some inspiration from the design team, please visit their blogs and leave some nice comments, and I'm sure they will do the same for you!





Please remember to use Mr. Linky and when adding a link, add the link to your project, not the link to your entire blog. Please click here if you've forgotten the rules. You have until 6am next Wednesday, September 09 to submit an entry! If you're using a photo gallery instead of a blog please use this weeks tag: "PC05", blog users can just use the tag "Penny's Challenges #5"

**Special Note: to receive the free digital image "Strawberry Cupcake" please first add your project using Mr. Linky, then in the comment section leave me your email address, or send me an email with your email address pennyandbryan [at] gmail [dot] com. Once I verify that you've participated in the challenge with a link back to this site I will immediately send you your free digi stamp.

Thanks for playing and don't forget... HAVE FUN!!!!!

**this is now closed, we are no longer
accepting entries for the free digital stamp**


17 comments:

  1. Wow

    Great challenge and what a fabby gift too.....

    Will get an entry made this weekend
    TC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DT work,
    I have linked my card,
    Please can I have the cupcake image,
    my email is angela_easter@yahoo.co.uk
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have the free digi stamp. My email address is tesno70@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola!ya subi la tajeta y mi e-mail es maela71@hotmail.com
    Gracias!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Penny, I have added my card to Mr Linky. Obviously I don't need the digi because you already gave me it :), but just wanted to say hi and tell you that I posted a card made with the cupcake on my blog just now as well as my challenge card (on the same post).
    Hugs Lora x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm a new follower, found you through Vikki, lovely blog. I've left my card with mr linky, hope to join in on a weekly basis, I have linked you to my challenge sidebar.
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi again, tried to become a follower but the follower list is missing and the top bar for following is missing too. I will keep trying, but I've still linked you to my challenges sidebar. My email for the lovely cupcake is smcm52@yahoo.co.uk
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Penny

    Love the DT cards and I love pearls too.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love a digi cupcake! My email is katy_did_1003@yahoo.com

    Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Penny I just happened to find your blog while blog hopping! I have posted my card on mr linkey :) your so sweet to share this yummy digi stamp! thanks :) roseandprecious@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. so sorry i entered before saying what awesome cards the DT has made :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW what beautiful cards for this great challenge!!

    I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

    My email is lbowman1@cox.net and thank you for this very cute cup cake image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there penny, my email is
    lisav@execulink.com
    Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful DT creations and thank you for the challenge and looking at mine.
    Hugs Linda

    lyndajessup@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great challenge! First time for me using pearls...finally had to break them out of the bag..LOL!

    Thanks for sharing the digi-stamp.
    My e-mail is staciesgiftgallery@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is my first time playing along. GREAT challenge. I love using pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You know, Penny, you have an awesome DT! What wonderful work they do!! This artwork is gorgeous. Thank so much for sharing the digi stamp. You know how much I'm looking forward to working with it!
    girlygirlrose43@msn.com

    ReplyDelete