Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Blog candy winner.

Well, here is it everyone, the blog candy winner.


If you go to the post to check that out, guess who number seven is???? One of my absolute FAVORITE card makers: BETH!!!! From InkyFingersRule. If you haven't already been to her blog, I suggest you hop on over there, her artwork is absolutely amazing. She is also a dt member for Unscripted Sketches.

Also, you have until approximately 6am tomorrow morning to submit your entry for this week's challenge, which is FLOURISHES! And I have not heard from the winner of my random RAK, so I will be picking a new winner tomorrow morning if I still haven't heard from her by then.

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see the new challenge, great work from the design team and a special surprise for the participants!

2 comments:

  1. I am stunned I can honestly say I have never won anything before! Thanks Penny! Beth aka BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Beth, that is yumminess coming your way and I can't wait to see what you create!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete